|The Pursuit of Perfection
To change the rules of the game, you first have to master them. Harris FloteBote has been a leader in the pontoon industry for more then 50 years, and has put those years to use in honing its boat designs to create the best pontoons on the water. Now, Harris has shifted focus to reinventing the idea of what a pontoon can be. A sumptuous platform for luxurious get-togethers, a powerful water-sports workhorse and your personal passport to the great outdoors; these are the roles that each Harris FloteBote is built to fulfill. Expert craftsmanship and daring design give these pontoons the ability to meet your every need, while contemporary styling places them well ahead of the curve. The pursuit of perfection is hard work, but it's much more fun when you're always in the lead.
Harris FloteBote is now celebrating its 53rd Anniversary as a renowned marine craft manufacturer specializing in elite pontoon boats. Thanks to our longevity, Harris FloteBote has surpassed the competition to provide our customers with the latest trends and contemporary styling in our pontoons. Only the best and highest quality materials go into one of our boats. We know that our customers demand perfection, and we believe that anyone who wants a Harris FloteBote deserves one fine pontoon. That's why we currently offer seven distinctive model series, one for every budget and personality.
The king of Harris FloteBote is the Crowne, built with a unique fiberglass exterior and the plushest seating available. The Crowne is reserved for our customers who demand excellence and cherish the finer things in life. One ride on a Crowne will truly make you feel like the king of the water.
Our Royal Heritage model offers a contemporary social floorplan with Flex-Steel furniture and two pop-up incliners. Entertaining is a breeze with the available galley with smart storage and solid-surface tables. The Royal Heritage lives up to a legacy of pure luxury; the customer with undoubted passion for life on the water belongs with this craft.
The Grand Mariner is our newest addition to the luxury pontoon market with soft, plush vinyl and never-before-seen exterior fence panel and rail design. If your desire is to show off your boat and be the envy of everyone on the water, this boat is for you. Entertaining, cruising, water sports; it can all be done with this show-stopping pontoon.
The Super Sunliner is one of our most popular models. At Harris FloteBote, we understand that a pontoon should be as versatile as its owner. That's why we've designed a boat that can adapt to your way of life. Take the kids tubing in the morning, have a picnic at the sandbar, go for a romantic evening cruise, then settle in to watch the stars at night. Whatever you fancy, the Super Sunliner can deliver.
The Sunliner is our value model with four layouts to choose from, so you can decide how many people you want to share the ride with. The Sunliner offers all the construction quality expected in a Harris FloteBote pontoon for less than you'd expect to pay. A traditional floorplan combined with an eye-catching graphics pattern make this boat the perfect match for the customer who's looking for a great deal.
The Fisherman from Harris FloteBote is the ultimate fishing machine, and sure to be your new favorite fishing partner. We start with the necessities, an aerated livewell, 4-point fishing seats, and adjustable rod holders. To make your angling experience even better, the Fisherman comes standard with a rear workstation with washdown hose and a second livewell.
The newest introduction to our lineup is the Cruiser. The Cruiser is our economy model, built solid with a modern style and the most important standard features. This boat is made for the customer who wants a great boat, but isn't interested in the bells and whistles found on upper-end models.
Whatever model fits your needs, rest assured that your Harris FloteBote comes with an impressive warranty and an even more impressive history of quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. We guarantee your experience will be one to remember, both on and off the water. For more information, browse our website or contact your local Harris FloteBote dealer.
Learn more about how we build our pontoons, performance, features, news and awards, and warranty information by clicking one of the links below.
- 2009 - Harris FloteBote introduces the Cruiser S- and X-series to the lineup. The Cruiser is built with cost-savings in mind, perfect for those consumers who are ready to try life on the water without breaking the bank to get there.
- 2009 - Harris FloteBote awarded the National Marine Manufacturers Association Customer Service Index (CSI) Award for the seventh year in a row.
- 2008 - Harris FloteBote awarded the National Marine Manufacturers Association Customer Service Index (CSI) Award for the sixth year in a row.
- 2008 - Harris FloteBote introduces the brand new Grand Mariner series to the lineup.
- 2007 - Harris FloteBote awarded the National Marine Manufacturers Association Customer Service Index (CSI) Award for the fifth year in a row.
- 2007 - Harris FloteBote awarded the prestigious J.D. Power and Associates awarded for "Highest in customer satisfaction with Pontoon boats".
- 2006 - Harris FloteBote awarded the National Marine Manufacturers Association Customer Service Index (CSI) Award for the fourth year in a row.
- 2005 - Harris FloteBote redesigns the Classic which adds even more value and style to this top-of-the-line FloteBote series.
- 2005 - Brunswick Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, acquires Harris FloteBote. Brunswick Boat Group is the world's largest manufacturer of pleasure boats.
- 2005 - Harris FloteBote awarded the National Marine Manufacturers Association Customer Service Index (CSI) Award for the third year in a row.
- 2004 - Harris FloteBote invents and patents a changing room in the rear seat that does not compromise the spacious interior room or stern entrance.
- 2004 - Harris FloteBote awarded the National Marine Manufacturers Association Customer Service Index (CSI) Award for the second year in a row.
- 2003 - Harris FloteBote, Inc., reenters the Sport Boat market with its Z Series models, while at the same time introducing three new fiberglass Deckboats, all under the Kayot® brand name. This doubles in one year the Kayot® brand's product offerings.
- 2003 - Harris FloteBote awarded the National Marine Manufacturers Association Customer Service Index (CSI) Award.
- 2002 - Harris FloteBote introduces the Crowne. Its unique interior and exterior design again redefines what is possible on a pontoon boat.
- 2001 - Harris Flotebote, Inc., becomes a charter member of a group of manufacturers desiring to Index Customer Satisfaction through a program sponsored by The National Marine Manufacturer's Association (NMMA).
- 2001 - Harris introduces the Cruiser series of FloteBotes, offering more affordable boating with industry-leading quality, construction and features.
- 2000 - Harris Flotebote, Inc., becomes one of the first pontoon manufacturers to become Marine Industry Certified (M.I.C.) as part of an industry-wide program to enhance customer satisfaction.
- 1999 - Harris patents the first power bimini top that raises and lowers with the flip of a switch.
- 1998 - Harris introduces the TTR (Total Torque Reduction) system.
- 1995 - Harris introduces the Liberator, designed for accessibility and use by people who are physically challenged or have special needs. Most of its features are available on several models today.
- 1993 - Harris introduces the HP Classic, a high-performance FloteBote with lifting strakes.
- 1990 - Harris introduces a new FloteBote model called the Classic CF, or "Circle of Fun," the industry's first pontoon boat with a rear entry gate.
- 1988 - Harris patents an interlocking aluminum extruded deck system.
- 1987 - Harris FloteBote introduces the first aluminum, wood-free transom.
- 1987 - Harris FloteBote introduces the Royal Heritage, the first boat of any kind with all rotational-molded furniture bases. The Royal is also the first with rounded bow seating, setting a styling trend lasting more than a decade.
- 1986 - Previously traded on Nasdaq, Jim Poiry, and his immediate family, purchase the outstanding shares of Harris Flotebote, Inc., and return the company to the private sector.
- 1985 - Harris FloteBote brand introduces the Heritage Model - the first pontoon boat with an extended deck, creating a sunlounge over the transom and engine.
- 1983 - Harris Manufacturing purchases Kayot Corporation, America's second-largest manufacturer of fiberglass Deckboats at the time. With this merger, Harris Flotebote, Inc., has two distinct brands; Harris FloteBote and Kayot.
- 1971 - Harris introduces the first pontoon boats powered by sterndrive propulsion.
- 1964 - Harris becomes the first manufacturer to electrochemically protect its aluminum perimeter fence from corrosion through a process known as aluminum anodizing.
- 1959 - Harris invents the "Dolphin" pontoon nose cone, designed to slice through water without the requirement of splash fins.
- 1957 - Harris produces the world's first pontoon boats manufactured on an assembly line. This passion of the Harris family is trademarked "FloteBote."
- 1956 - Founded as Harris Manufacturing by Ernie Harris - later joined by brother Pete Harris.
Links of Interest